BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2020 Download: Bihar Public Service Commission has recently advertised a notification regarding the recruitment of 90 Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) (मोटरयान निरीक्षक). The last date to submit an online application form for the Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs in Bihar is 09 June 2020. We hope you have filled the form successfully now here you are looking for the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020 for the examination. So here in this post, we are going to provide you the complete information on BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card and BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2020 Download link here on this post.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Admit Card 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission has not notified the date of examination/ Exam Date for the vacancies of मोटरयान निरीक्षक yet but the same will be available on their official website after the completion of the online application process. So we suggest you wait till the official notification. You may visit us here on www.muftjobs.com to check the latest updates on Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket / Admit Card. Our team is checking for the official website regularly so that you can get all the latest information as soon as possible. Bihar Public Service Commission will soon update the date of examination. To appear in the Bihar PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector examination you need to carry the Hall-Ticket along with you and we will help you to download the same.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket 2020
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall-Ticket|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Deadline||09 June 2020|
|Dates to Download Admit Card||July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||August 2020 (Tentative)|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Follow us on Twitter||Find Now|
|Join our WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Subscribe Here|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
Selection Procedure for BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy
Here in this post, we are going to provide you the examination pattern and syllabus for the Motor Vehicle Inspector post being advertised by the department.
|प्रथम पत्र |
ऑटोमोबाइल अथवा यांत्रिक अभियंत्रण
मोटर वाहन नियम
Important Points Related to Bihar BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam 2020
- The 1st and 3rd exams will be compulsory for all candidates and from the 2nd exam they can choose from Automobile or Yantrik Abhiyantran.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- No Electronics means are allowed in the examination.
- You have to bring the original ID Card in the examination hall for the BPSC MVI Exam.
- Candidates have to report in the examination hall before half an hour of starting of exam.
- On the basis of written examination, shortlisted candidates will be called up for the Interview.
How to Download the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Go to the “Recruitment” or “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Search for the Motor Vehicle Inspector Advertisement.
- Click on the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Hall Ticket Download button.
- Login by entering your details.
- Click on the download button to download the BPSC Admit Card.
- Take a print out of your hall ticket.