FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Food Corporation of India has recently given notification via Advt. No. 2/ 2019-FCI Category II for the 330 Posts of Manager in all zones of the country. The managers will Recruited in various departments of FCI i.e General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering. The last date to apply for the FCI Recruitment 2019 is 27 October 2019. The department has organized the examination for the FCI Manager position in November and December 2019. So you must start preparing for your FCI Manager Exam 2019 from now. You will find all the information here regarding FCI Manager Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Salary, and location where the exam is to be held. We are also going to provide some help by updated FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 PDF here.
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019
Food Corporation of India Manager Syllabus 2019 is now available here on our website. You may now prepare now as per the FCI Syllabus 2019. The FCI Manager Selection is going to be on the basis of written examination. So you have to clear the written examination in order to get this job. Now the syllabus is going to help you in that because without FCI Manager Exam Syllabus it would be a little difficult for you to compete with the other students. So be with us if you want to get detail information on FCI Exam Pattern 2019.
FCI Manager Job Summary
|Department Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Deadline||27 October 2019.|
|Examination Date||(Tentatively) November and December|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Our Email Notifications||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
What is the FCI Manager Examination Pattern?
Here, we are going to provide you the FCI Manager Examination Pattern 2019. The online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams. Here we are going to provide you Exam Pattern of Both Phase-I (preliminary examination) and Phase-II (main examination).
FCI Manager Phase-I Online Examination Pattern:
The written examination will be bilingual (i.e., English & Hindi) except English. There would be 03 sections in this examination. You almost have 01 hours (20 minutes for each section) for completing this FCI Manager Examination.
Note: 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. So don’t answer so quick, always think before you tick any answer if you are not sure. The Structure of the FCI Manager Phase-I Examination 2019 below.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|General English||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Grand Total||100||100||60 minutes|
FCI Manager Phase-II Online Examination Pattern:
The Candidates who will clear the phase-I examination are eligible to appear in Phase-II Examination. In Phase-II examination students have given one benefit that there is no negative marking in Phase-II examination. The Pattern of FCI Phase-II Examination is as follows:
|No. of Paper||Post Code and Post||Note|
|Paper I Only||A (Manger General)|
B (Manger Depot)
C ( Manger Movement)
|Paper I and |
Paper II Only
|D (Manager Accounts)|
E (Manager Technical)
F (Manager Civil Engg.)
G (Manager Electrical ME)
|Candidates applying for any ONE of the postcode D, E, F and G will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. |
ONLINE TEST for Paper – I & Paper – II shall be held in single sitting.
|Paper III and |
|H (Manager Hindi)||Candidates applying for Post code H will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV. |
ONLINE TEST for Paper – III & Paper-IV shall be held in single sitting.
- Note-I:- Paper-I is common for post code A, B, C, D, E, F, and G.
- Note-II:- Online Test for Paper – I & Paper – II and Paper – III & Paper IV shall be held in a single sitting.
Details Of Paper-I, II, III, and IV For Phase-II Examinations:
|Paper Type||No. of Ques and Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||120 Objective type Questions will |
carry equal 01 marks. Paper will
carry a maximum of 120 marks.
|Post specific Paper-II |
(in phase II)
|60 Objective type Questions each |
carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry a
maximum of 120 marks.
|Paper-III (Only for |
|120 Multiple Choice Questions will |
carry equal 01 marks. Paper will
carry a maximum of 120 marks.
|Paper-IV (Only for |
|(A) 01 Passage for translation from |
Hindi to English
(B) 01 Passage for translation from
English to Hindi
(C) 01 essay in Hindi
(D) 01 Precis Writing in English Each
the question carries 30 Marks and
total Marks will be 120
FCI Manager 2019 Syllabus:
FCI Phase-I (preliminary exam syllabus):
Food Corporation of India Manager English Syllabus:
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Sentence Completion
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Identify the Errors
- Odd Words
- Plural Forms
FCI Numerical Aptitude Exam Syllabus:
- Races and Games.
- Odd Man Out.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Volume and Surface Area
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
FCI Manager Jobs Reasoning Ability Syllabus:
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Verbal Classification.
- Theme Detection.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion
- Making Judgments.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Essential Part.
- Logical Deduction.
FCI Manager Phase-II Examination Syllabus:
Syllabus for Paper-1 of Phase-II Examination (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks):
|120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).|
Syllabus for Paper-2 of Phase-II Examination (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks):
|I. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts). |
II. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio-Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical).
III. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
FCI Manager syllabus 2019 for specified technical posts for Paper-II to assess the post-specific technical knowledge of related stream is as follows:
I. FCI Manager (Accounts) (Post Code-D):
- Basic Accounts concept including making of books of accounts and Accounting Standards.
- Financial Management: (a) Analysis of Financial statement (b) Working Capital management (c) Budgeting & Budgetary control (d) Capital Budgeting & Ratio.
- Taxation: (a) Income Tax including the filing of the return, TDS, Advance Tax, etc. (b) GST.
- Auditing: (a) Auditing Concepts and Methods (b) Internal & External Audit of Companies.
- Commercial Laws: (a) Contract Act (b) Companies Act (c) Sales of Goods Act (d) Negotiable Instrument Act (e) Consumer Protection Act (f) RTI Act.
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System (b) Browsers (c) Email (d) Memory (Internal, External, portable) (e) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (g) Networks.
II. Manager (Technical) (Post Code-E):
- Agricultural- Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Food & Agriculture Microbiology, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Postharvest care of Cereals & Pulses, Agriculture Extension, Foodgrain Protection.
- Biotechnology- Microbes: Beneficial & Harmful, Genetic Engineering, Economic Biotechnology, Biotechnological Principles, Pathogens & Control, Recent trends.
- Entomology– Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and harmful insects, IPM, Storage Grain Insect pest, Vertebrate Pests.
- Chemistry-Physical Chemistry: Structure of Atoms, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Inorganic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Basics Metals & Non-metals, alkenes, alkynes, alcohols, aldehydes and acids, Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats).
- PFA Act, 1964, Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 / Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2011, RTI Act, 2005
III. Manager (Civil Engineering) (Post Code-F):
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology: Selection of the site for the construction, Planning and orientation of buildings, Ventilation, and air conditioning, acoustics. Building and highway materials, Stones, Brick’s timber, Lime, Cement Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Building Materials: Stone, Lime, Glass, Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics, Aluminium, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks and Aggregates Classification, properties and selection criteria, Cement, etc.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management: Construction Planning, Equipment, site investigation, Tendering Process, and Contract Management, Quality Control, Productivity, Operation Cost; Land acquisition, Labor safety, and welfare.
- Surveying:- Leveling, temporary and permanent adjustments of levels and Theodolite, Use of theodolite, tachometry. Trigonometrically and Triangulation survey. Contours and contouring, Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/Geotechnical Engineering Classification of soil, Field identification tests, water content, specific gravity, voids ratio, porosity, Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field, Darcy’s law, Flow nets its Characteristics. Local and general shear failures, design Criteria for shallow foundation, Plate load test, Stability of simple slopes.
- Highway and bridges: Classification of road land width, Flexible pavements, WBM courses, sub-base, sand bitumen base curse, crushed cement concrete base / sub-base course. Prime and tack coats, surface dressing, Asphaltic concrete, seal coats, etc.
- Structural Analysis: Strength of materials, Bending moments and shear force, Suspended Cables, Analysis of determinate and indeterminate structure, Concepts and use of Computer-Aided Design.
- Design of steel structures: Principles of working stress methods, Design of tension and compression members, Design of beams and beam-column connections, built-up sections, Girders, Industrial roofs, Principles of Ultimate load design.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures; Limit state design for bending, shear, axial compression, and combined forces; Design of beams, Slabs, Lintels, Foundations, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation: estimate, analysis of rates, Brick, RCC work shuttering, Painting, Flooring, Plastering flexible pavements, Tube well, isolates and combined footings, Steel Truss, Piles, etc. Valuation- Value and cost, scrap value, salvage value, assessed value, sinking fund.
IV. Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) (Post Code-G):
|Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, Theory of Machines, Electromechanics, Industrial Engineering ,Production Planning and Control Material handling, Electrical Circuits, Network theorems, Electrostatics Machine Design, Material Science (Electric Materials), Electrical Measurements, Elements of Computation Power Apparatus and Systems (Power System: Power generation; Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear & Solar power production and Transmissions), Control Systems, Electronics and Communications, Estimation and costing, Use of computers.|
FCI Manager Syllabus of Paper – III and Paper – IV shall be as follows:
Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks):
|120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, Computer Awareness, Management, General Intelligence and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).|
Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test):
|i. 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English (30 Marks). |
ii. 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (30 Marks).
iii. 01 essay in Hindi (30 Marks).
iv. 01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks).
Thank you, And Best of luck for your exam Team Muftjobs.com