Finance Ministry Recruitment 2019 notification has been recently updated. The department is going to hire 01 Deputy Managing Director, SIDBI Vacancies. If you want to apply for the recruitment in finance ministry for Deputy Managing Director (DMD) vacancies then you must apply in prescribed Performa on or before 27.06.2019. All of the details related to the Finance Ministry Recruitment have been given below.
Finance Ministry Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Finance (MOF), Department of financial services invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 01 Deputy Managing Director (DMD) vacancies. The last date for the application is 27th June 2019. So the Eager candidates can send the application in the prescribed Performa along with the required documents to the Smt. Neha Chauhan, Deputy Director (IF-II), Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed Performa along with other documents in advance before 27.06.2019 through the post and the qualification for the MOF Recruitment 2019 is the Post Graduation and Graduation. The age group limitation for this post is up to 55 years. Aspirants below the age limitation can apply for it. You can find a brief relating to the Ministry of Finance Jobs Below.
|Deputy Managing Director||01 Position|
The applicant must be the holder of a Post Graduate Degree preferably in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or Finance.
Graduation Degree with Professional Qualification of Chartered Accountancy (CA), Cost Accountancy (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Equivalent.
Preference would be given to the candidate holding any additional qualification with specialization in the field of SME Sector.
- The candidate must possess minimum 18 years of experience as on the last date of receipt of application in different fields/verticals in Scheduled Commercial Banks(SCBs)/ Financial Institutions(FI)/ Public Sector Organizations in financial Sector including 2 years of operational experience preferably in Credit Appraisal/ Micro Credit/ SME Lending.
- The Candidate must have at least 2 years experience at the highest level below the Board Level out of these 18 years.
- (The position as specified above should be held on the substantive basis)
- Experience of institutional development in finance, banking, and service sector.
- Proven Management, leadership, and innovative skills to build an inspired team.
- Adequate Knowledge and experience in Re-finance, Corporate Finance, Treasury Operations, Resource Mobilization, Risk Management, and Information Technology, etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
The post carries a salary of Rs. 176800-224000/- (Level 14A) and all usual allowances and perquisites the same as Whole Time Director of Public Sector Banks/Financial Institution.
The age group limit is up to 55 years as on 01.11.2019.
Age relaxation is available as per Central Government Rules.
No Appilcation Fee.
The selection for the post will be as per Departmental Norms.
- Qualification: Post Graduation and Graduation.
- Salary: 176800-224000 per month+ all usual allowances and perquisites
- Type of Job: Central Government Job
- Location: New Delhi
- Deadline: 27th June 2019.
How to Apply:
The aspirants need to apply for the ministry of finance recruitment through proper channel in the prescribed Performa, along with required documents to Smt. Neha Chauhan, Deputy Director (IF-II), Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 on or before 27.06.2019.
- Application in the prescribed Performa.
- Certified copies of up-to-date and complete Annual Performance Appraisal Reports(APAR/CR Dossier) of the last five years.
- Integrity Certificate.
- The applicant has to submit Vigilance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/ criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
- List of a minor or major penalty, if any, imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years.
- A brief write up by the applicant on the significant contributions made by the applicant during his/ her present/ past assignments and his/her suitability for the post.
Last Date for Registration: 27th June 2019.