FSSAI Food Analyst Syllabus 2019: The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India has recently advertised a notification for the recruitment of 06 Food Analyst positions. If you have applied for the FSSAI Food Analyst Vacancy then here in this post we are going to provide you the link to download FSSAI Syllabus for the Food Analyst positions. The department has already updated the FSSAI Food Analyst Job Examination Process. You may check the FSSAI Food Analyst Exam Pattern and FSSAI Food Analyst Syllabus pdf file 2019.
FSSAI Food Analyst Syllabus 2019 Pdf
The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India is going to conduct a subjective written exam for the Post of Food Analyst. So this post is going to help you indirectly by providing you the complete details on FSSAI FA Syllabus Pdf Link. The dates are yet to be announced but don’t worry, visit our website “Muftjobs.com” regularly for the latest information and updates. Here we are going to provide you the details of FSSAI Syllabus and also the link to download the same. Before going further we want to share some of the basic information about it.
|Department Name||Food Safety and Standard Authority of India|
|Post Name||Food Analyst|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Deadline||11 November 2019|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on LinkedIn||Find Us|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow Now|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email (Verify the link from your email account)|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Here|
Food Analyst Exam Pattern:
|Topics||Weightage||Questions No.||Marks per Qn|
|Food Laws and Standard of India and International Food Laws||10||04||2.5|
|Planning Organization and Setting up of Food Analysis Laboratory and Laboratory Safety||10||04||2.5|
|Physical, Chemical and Instrumental Analysis||40||04||10|
|Case Studies for interpretation and providing an opinion based on an analysis report||40||04||10|
FSSAI FA Syllabus for Paper-I
Food Laws and Standard of India and International Food Laws
- Food Safety and Standards Act of India, 2006: Provisions, definitions and different sections of the Act and Implementation.
- FSS Rules and Regulations (2011) as amended from time to time.
- Licensing and Registrations
- Standards of Quality and Safety of Food & Food Products laid down in the FSS Regulations, 2011.
- Regulations of Food additive.
- Packaging and Labelling rules and regulations.
- Food Safety and Standards Regulations 2016, Food Safety and Standards (Food Recall Procedures) Regulations 2017, Food Safety and Standards (Import) Regulations 2017.
- Regulations for Contaminants, Toxins and Residues and restrictions of sales.
- Food Safety and Standards (Organic Food) Regulations 2017, Food Safety and Standards (Fortification of Foods) Regulations 2018, Food Safety and Standards (Alcoholic Beverages) Regulations 2018.
- Laboratory and Sampling Analysis.
- Other National Laws and Standards.
- International Food Control Systems/ Laws, Regulations and Standards/ Guidelines with regard to Food Safety.
Planning Organization and Setting up of Food Analysis Laboratory including NABL/ ISO/ IEC-17025: 2017 and Laboratory Safety
- Understanding the requirements for setting up a laboratory for the legal defensibility of analytical data. The ideal structure design, Air handling, environment, layout for chemical and microbiological testing, etc.
- What is accreditation, Different accreditation bodies (APLAC, NABL, ILAC)? Requirements for ISO/ IEC 17025:2017, pre-requisites for accreditation, technical requirements, management requirements, measurement of traceability.
- Laboratory Safety
Physical, Chemical and Instrumental Analysis
- Sampling and Sample Preparation.
- Statistics and Statistical terms.
- Basic principles of Classical Methods of Food Analysis.
- Classical Analytical Techniques.
- UV-Visible and Fluorescence Spectrometry.
- Raman Spectrometry.
- Chromatographic Techniques.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Gas Chromography.
- Mass Spectrometry.
- Hyphenated Techniques.
- Atomic Absorption.
- Biological Techniques.
- Measurements of Rheological Properties.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control.