Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 notification has been recently published by the department. Goa Electricity is going to hire the 24 Field Engineer and GIS Surveyor positions on a contract basis till the completion of the contract period with M/s RECPDCL. If you want to apply for the Electricity Department Goa Field Engineer Recruitment 2019 then you have to submit your application or before the due date. You can find all the latest information related to Jobs in Goa Electricity Department, Goa Government Jobs in the Electricity Department here on this page. All of the details related to Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019 have been given here on the page.
Goa Electricity Department Recruitment 2019
Goa Electricity Department invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 24 Field Engineer and GIS Surveyor positions. You may apply for the Goa Electricity Board Vacancy on or before 05.12.2019. The qualification for the above-said post is the degree B.E/ B.Tech degree in the relevant field.
For more details on qualifications and other eligibility criteria for the Field Engineer and GIS Surveyor see the table below. The age group limitation for the is as per the department rules. For more details regarding the Govt Jobs in Goa 2019 see the detail below. You can find a brief relating to Goa GIS Supervisor Jobs 2019 below:
Goa Vacancy Details:
|Field Engineer and GIS Supervisors||24 Positions|
|Department Name||Goa Electricity Department|
|Post Name||Field Engineer and GIS Supervisor|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Last Date||05 December 2019|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Subscribe Here|
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics engineering and desireable experience. The applicant should have a domicile in Goa for 15-years.
Detailed Work of Field Engineer:
- Preparation and Distribution of MIS.
- Timely Resolution of customer complaints.
- Plant Maintenance & Inventory Management.
- Stabilization of revenue cycle processing-metering, billing, and collection.
- Hand holding on the job training to users to make end-users self-reliant.
Detailed Work of GIS Surveyor:
- Preparation & Distribution of MIS and AT&C loss maintenance.
- On the job training to end-users.
- Continuous data update for the land base, network & consumer details.
- Site survey and digitalization for verification of Red Lining/ Incremental Data.
The best salary will be given to the selected applicants.
The maximum age limit is 35 years.
There is no application fee as per the advertisement notification issued by the department.
How to Apply for Goa Electricity Department Jobs 2019:
You may submit your C.V. (Resume) and the relevant documents to the Office of Chief Electrical Engineer, Establishment section, 4th floor, Vidyut Bhavan, Panaji Goa on or before 05 December 2019.
You have to appear in the screening of documents and the interview.
- Birth Certificate or other documents indicating your D.O.B.
- SSCE passing certificate and mark sheet copy.
- HSSCE passing certificate and mark sheet copy.
- 15-years residence certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet copy.
- Higher qualification certificate and mark sheet copy.
- Copy of experience certificate.
- 02 passport size photographs.
|Last Date||05 December 2019|
Essential Links for the Job:
|10वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 51012+ नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|12वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 21461+ नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|Today’s Govt Jobs – 32541+ Vacancies||Apply Here|
|Any Graduate Jobs –64401+ Vacancies||Apply Here|
|B.Tech Jobs – 24502+ Vacancies||Apply Here|