GPSC Syllabus 2019 pdf download, for Assistant Engineers Class-2. Here on this page, you are going to get complete details on the GPSC AE Syllabus 2019 Class-II PDF in Gujarati and GPSC Syllabus Class-1, 2 Syllabus in English PDF also. You can download the same from the link given below. Before going further we also wanna share some important information. GPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers 350 Posts at Narmada and Water Resources Department. If you want to take part in this examination then we are going to help you by providing the relevant information regarding the GPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 & GPSC Syllabus 2019 PDF Download in English and Gujarati and GPSC Syllabus book 2019. we have also provided the information on Gujarat PSC Examination Pattern or GPSC Exam Pattern 2019 below.
GPSC Syllabus 2019
The department has recently announced the GPSC Exam Dates or GPSC Exam Schedule in the newspaper. The process to fill the GPSC application form would be online. The date of the Preliminary Examination is 02 February 2020. The online applications are going to start on the 15th of October 2019. So you better start preparing for it. In this way, we are going to help you by providing the information related to the Gujarat PSC Class 1-2 Syllabus 2019 PDF in Gujarati Download and GPSC 2019 Syllabus in English PDF, For this Gujarat Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019 PDF Download Direct Link Given Below.
|Department Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Test||GPSC Assistant Engineers|
|Type of Test||Preliminary|
|Availability of Syllabus||Available|
|Exam Date||02 February 2019|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on LinkedIn||Find Us|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
GPSC Exam Pattern for Assistant Engineers:
There will be Exam of 300 marks in two parts, Part-I is of 100 Marks and Part-II is for 200 Marks. The time allowed to attempt the exam is 3 hours. The Structure of the exam is as follows.
GPSC AE Part 1 Syllabus 2019 (100 Marks)[Gujarati Medium]
- Geography of India: Economic, Social, Physical, Social, Natural Natural Resources and population-related topics- with reference to Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India-Literature, Art, Religion, and Architecture with special reference to Gujarat.
- History of India with special reference to Gujarat.
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India: 1. Preamble 2. Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties 3. Directive Principles of State Policy 4. Composition of Parliament 5. Powers of the President of India 6. Powers of Governor etc.
- Mental Ability.
- Environment, General Science and I&C Technology.
- Daily events of Regional, National and International Importance including Sports.
GPSC AE Part 2 Syllabus 2019 (200 Marks)[English Medium)
- Building Materials: Plastics, Steel, FRP, Ceramics Stone, Lime, Glass, Aluminum, Fly Ash, Basic Admixtures, Timber, Bricks, Classification, properties and selection criteria; Cement: Types, Composition, Properties, Uses, Specifications, and various Tests; Lime.
- Solid Mechanics: Elastic constants, Stress, Mohr’s circle of stress and strain, plane stress, Strains, plane strain, Elastic theories of failure, Principal Stresses, Bending, Shear and Torsion.
- Structural Analysis: Basics of the strength of materials, Bending moments, Types of stresses and strains, and shear force, the concept of bending and shear stresses; Analysis of Trusses, beams, plane frames.
- Design of Steel Structures: Principles of Working Design of tension, Stress methods, and compression members, Design of beams and beam-column connections, built-up sections, Girders, Industrial roofs, Principles of Ultimate load design.
- Design of Concrete and Masonry structures: Limit state design for shear, axial, bending, compression, and combined forces; Design of Lintels, Foundations beams, Slabs, Retaining walls, Tanks, Staircases; Principles of pre-stressed concrete design including materials and methods; Earthquake resistant design of structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management: Planning, Site investigation, Equipment and Management including Estimation with the latest project management tools and analysis for different types of works, etc.
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering: Hydrological cycle, Ground water hydrology, Well hydrology and related data analysis; Streams and their gauging; River morphology; Flood, drought and their management; Capacity of Reservoirs. Water Resources Engineering: Multipurpose uses of Water, River basins and their potential; Irrigation systems, water demand assessment; Resources – storages and their yields; Waterlogging, canal, and drainage design, Gravity dams, falls, weirs, Energy dissipaters, barrage Distribution works, Cross drainage works.
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering: Soil exploration – planning & methods, Properties of soil, classification, various tests, and interrelationships; Permeability & Seepage and Types of foundations & bearing capacity, design, settlement analysis, and testing of shallow & deep foundations; Slope stability analysis, Earthen embankments.
- Surveying: Classification of surveys, various methodologies, instruments & analysis of measurement of distances, elevation, and directions; Field astronomy, Global Positioning System; Map preparation; Photogrammetry.
- Geology: knowledge of Engineering geology & its application in projects.
- Bridge Engineering: Fundamentals of Bridge Engineering , Bridge Site Investigations and Planning, Bridge Hydrology, Standards of Loadings for Bridge Design, Different Types of Bridges, Bridge Superstructure, Bearings and Substructure Design, Design of Bridge Foundations, Bridge Approaches, River Training Work & Protection Work, Methods of Bridge Construction, Inspection, Maintenance & Repair of Bridges, Testing of Bridges, Bridge Architecture.
|GPSC Exam Syllabus PDF in English and Gujarati||Download Here|