Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 notification has been recently updated. Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019, is going to filling up 68 Civil Judges Posts. Talented job hunters who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by attending along with all important and required documents before the deadline. If you want to apply for the Gujarat High Court jobs then you can fill the Application form before below date. You can find more detail regarding the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 as below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
Gujarat High Court invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 68 Civil Judges Posts. Eligible Candidates may fill all important data online for the above positions on or before the Last Date. The qualification for the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge is the Degree in Law and practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil. For more detail sees the below table. Excellent job chances Gujarat High Court invites career-oriented and dynamic candidates to fill various job openings in different departments. Aspirants who are willing to make their career in the Gujarat High Court they may apply. The age limitation for the post is as per department norms. Aspirants below the age limitation can apply for it. You can find a brief relating to the Gujarat High Court Jobs below:
Jobs in Other Departments
Gujarat High Court Civil JudgesVacancies Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Civil Judges||Gen :35, ST:10, SC:05, BC:18 |
Physically disabled: 02*
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2019 Summary
|Department Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Salary||As mentioned in below.|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Deadline||30 Sep 2019.|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Our Email Notifications||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email Make sure to verify your mail by going to your Gmail account.|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Aspirants Must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Job Seeker must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and / or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation, issued by Government Institute or other recognized Institute.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Civil Judge||Postpay Rs. 27700–770–33090–930–40530–1080–44850+ Allowances|
Note: In any case, the Upper Age Limit for such Candidate under any Category shall not exceed 40 years.
Gujarat High Court
|SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman||Rs.500/-|
How to Apply for Gujarat Court Jobs:
- Online application mode will be opened 01.09.2019 at 12:00 Noon am and will be closed on 30.09.2019 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Eligible and interested Job Hunter should apply online through the website which is mention below.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the online application.
- The candidates already in Government Service should intimate their Department/ Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview if declared successful in the Written and Skill Tests.
- Only Online Application will be Accepted.
Eligible candidates will require to appear for Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main Written Examination, (Gujarati Language) and Viva Test Interview. Selection will be made on the basis of the below stages:
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination & Viva-voce Test.
|Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)||Total Marks|
|Viva-voce (Oral Interview)||Total Marks|
|Preliminary Examination||The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100|
Marks, the duration whereof will be 2 Hours, consisting of Multiple
Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking
of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
|Main Written Examination||The Main Written Examination shall consist of Three Papers, based|
on the Syllabus is given below :
3) Gujarati Language.
|Viva-voce Test||The object of the Viva-voce Test is to assess the suitability of the|
Candidate for the cadre by judgingthe mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character and intellectual depth and the like, of the Candidate.
|Starting Dates of Online Application||01 September 2019|
|Last Date of online application||30 September 2019|
|Date of Prilimary Examination (Elimination Test)||17 November 2019|
|Main Examination||19 January 2019|
|Viva-Voce (Oral Interview)||March/ April 2020|
Note: The examination dates are tentative.
|10वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 1781 नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|12वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 1124 नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|Today’s Govt Jobs – 8979+ Vacancies||Apply Here|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 2636 + Vacancies||Apply Here|
|B.Tech Jobs – 571+ Vacancies||Apply Here|