- HSSC Recruitment of Gram Sachiv 697 Positions (Adv. No. 09/2019)
- HSSC 4858 Clerk Posts Group C (Last Date:
HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 notification has been recently updated. The department is going to hire 1100 Canal Patwari for Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Panchkula. If you want to apply for the Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 in Haryana then you must send your application for the same on or before
02.07.2019 19.08.2019. You can apply for the Haryana 1100 Canal Patwari Recruitment Online from 18.06.2019. All of the details related to the HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment have been given here on the page.
HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 (Adv. No. 08/2019)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula, invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 1100 Canal Patwari Vacancies. The last date of Haryana Patwari Job is
02 July 2019 19.08.2019. Eager candidates can register for the Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 in Haryana on or before these dates. The qualification for the HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment is the graduation degree. The candidates having graduation degree or above level are suitable to apply for the position. The age group limitation for the Canal Patwari Requirement is 18 to 42 years. Aspirants below the age limitation can apply for it. You can find more brief relating to Haryana Canal Patwari Jobs below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Canal Patwari Positions
The job seekers who have passed their graduation degree are eligible to apply for the jobs. The aspirants who are having less qualifications than the graduation are not eligible to apply for the Jobs in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Rs. 19900-63200/- is the pay scale that is to be given to the selected aspirants for the Haryana Canal Patwari Jobs.
The age group limit is 18 to 42 years. The candidates having age between 18 to 42 years can apply for it.
- SC/ BC Categories: Up to 05-Years.
- PWD: Up to 10-Years.
- PWD (SC/BC): Up to 15-years.
- Widow/ Divorcee/ Unmarried Women: Up to 47-years of age is relaxed.
|Note: All the age relaxations are available for the Haryana State Domicile only.|
|Category||Male/ Female||Male/ Female of Haryana State|
|General||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ BC/ EWS||Rs. 25/- (Male) & Rs. 13/- (Female)|
|PWD/ ESM of Haryana||No Charges||No Charges|
|The application fee is non-refundable in nature. Application fee should be deposited through Internet Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and IDBI Bank.|
The HSSC Canal Patwari Selection Process is going to be on the basis of written examination and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
|HSSC Canal Patwari Written Examination||90 Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 Marks|
Note: Out of 90% marks in the written examination the 75% marks weightage for General Awareness, Science, Computer, Maths, Reasoning, English, Hindi, and the concerned subject is applicable. For another 25% marks weightage shall be given for Current Affairs, History, Geography, Literature, Environment, Civics, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
- Position Name: Canal Patwari
- No. of Positions: 1100
- Qualification: Graduation and Above
- Salary: Rs. 19900-63200/- FLP.
- Type of Job: Government Job
- Location: Haryana
- Deadline: 02 July 2019.
How to Apply?
You can fill the HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019 Online Applications without waiting for the last date. We are also mentioning the steps to fill online applications.
- Apply online for the Canal Patwari Jobs in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of the application form.
- Visit the HSSC Official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the advertisement link which is with the name of Adv No. 08/2019.
- Now Register yourself by filling all the particulars (i.e., Name, Father Name, D.O.B, Qualification, Experience, etc.)
- After filling all the details check your form carefully before submitting the online application.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online application.
- Take the printout of your application form.
Mandatory Documents to be Uploaded Online:
- Scanned copy of your Qualification, D.O.B, Experience, and other relevant certificates.
- Scanned copy of your reservation category certificate along with the Haryana domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The scanned copy of the certificate claiming weightage/ marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with the Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Your scanned photo duly signed by you.
- Your scanned signatures.
- Scanned documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc.
The online Computer Based Test (CBT) or OMR based examination is likely to be held from 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019. The date, time and venue of the examination will be printed on the admit card.
|Date of Publication of this Advertisement||13 June 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application||18 June 2019|
|Closing/ Last Date of Online Application|
|Closing Date for Depositing Application Fee|