IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification has been recently published. As Per IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification department is going to hire on 12075 Posts of Clerks in various Govt. Banks. IBPS Recruitment 2019 Candidates who want to apply for the next Common Recruitment Process of IBPS Clerk 2019 apply online Start from 17.09.2019 and end on 09.10.2019. All of the details related to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 have been given here on the page.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 12075 posts of Clerks in various Govt. Banks. The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification is 09.10.2019. Eager candidates can IBPS Clerk 2019 apply online before these dates.
The Desirable qualification As Per IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF is A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. you can also find the IBPS Admit card 2019 on www.muftjobs.com. you can also find IBPS Clerk Salary Details here on this page And you can Download IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 PDF here on www.muftjobs.com. The age group limitation is from 20 years to 28 years for IBPS Recruitment 2019. Aspirants between the age limitation can apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019. You can find more brief relating to the IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2019 below.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|IBPS CRP Clerk-IX Online Forms 2019||12075 Positions|
IBPS Clerk 2019 State Wise Posts Details:
|Name of the State||No. of Posts|
|Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2019:
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank||BOB and BOI||United Bank of
|Canara Bank||Central Bank
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank|
|Punjab & Sind
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank||Union Bank of
IBPS Clerk Job Summary:
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.|
|Type of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Deadline||09 October 2019|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on LinkedIn||Find Us|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email Make sure after click above link goes to Gmail for verifying.|
|Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
- Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation Degree while registering online.
- Minimum Age:- 20 Years.
- Maximum Age:- 28 Years.
|SC/ ST||5 – years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 – years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 – years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 – years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs.||5 – years|
|Persons affected by 1984 Riots||5 – years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 – years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 – years|
|For All Others Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Note:- Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Jobs?
First Step Register Online:
- Visit the official website of IBPS “www.ibps.in“.
- Tap on the “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter your Phone No. and E-mail ID and Other details.
- A Provisional Registration No. and Password will be sent on the registered Phone Number and Email ID.
Second Step Uploading of Documents:
- Photograph (20 to 50 KB’s) JPG/ JPEG Format.
- Signature (10 to 20 KB’s) JPG/ JPEG Format.
- Left Thumb Impression (20 to 50 KB’s) JPG/ JPEG Format.
- Hand Written Declaration (50 to 100 KB’s) JPG/ JPEG Format
Third Step Fill Application Form:
- Fill your personal, academic and communication details.
- Choose the Post applying for and Exam Centers.
- Click on the “Save and Next” Tab and preview your filled form.
- Click on “Final Button” to submit the form.
Fourth Step Payment of Fee Online:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode only.
- Select the mode of payment amongst Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Debit/ Credit/ Rupay card/ or Mobile Wallets.
- Enter the details and pay the required fees.
- Download E-receipt and application form for future reference.
Interested Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019. (Direct Apply Online Link Given below).
IBPS Selection Process:
- IBPS Clerk selection will be based on CWE (Common Written Test).
- Examination Conducted by IBPS in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Mains.
- Preliminary Examination has 100 Marks in total & Duration of 1 hour and Mains Exam has a total of 200 Marks and 2 hours of duration.
- The candidates have to clear both exams for further Selection.
- After Exam the person whose name comes on the merit list will be called up for the interview.
IBPS Exam Pattern:
Online Examination for the IBPS Clerk 2019 Recruitment will be held in two phases. In the first Phase, Preliminary Exam will be held of 100 marks duration of one Hour which includes:-
|Name of Test||No. of
|English Language||30||30||English||20 Min.|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||Eng & Hindi||20 Min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||Eng & Hindi||20 Min.|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks as per IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination. In the Second Phase, Mains Exam will be held of 200 Marks. Maximum Duration of which is Two Hours. The pattern of the Main Exams is as follows.
|Name of |
|No. of |
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min.|
|General English||40||40||35 Min.|
There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. If a ques. is left blank, there will be no negative marking for that. All the tests except the Test of English will be available in English and Hindi.
|On-line registration including Edit/|
Modification of Application by candidates
|17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letter for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online Exam|
|Online Exam – (Preliminary)||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, |
14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
|Result of Online Exam – (Preliminary)||December 2019/|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam|
|Online Examination – (Mains)||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Essential Links for the Job:
|10वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 1580नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|12वीं पास के लिए निकलीं 1352 नौकरियां||Apply Here|
|Today’s Govt Jobs – 9563+ Vacancies||Apply Here|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 2786 + Vacancies||Apply Here|
|B.Tech Jobs – 589+ Vacancies||Apply Here|