Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2020 Application for Vidyasiri Scheme, Pre Matric Scholarship, Hostel Application, and various other Scholarship has been opened. KarPass Scholarship Application form 2020 for the fresh and Renewal cases are available now. Karnataka Epass Vidyasiri Scholarship is also known as the KARePASS scholarship is initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of India for the educational upliftment of Students of the state. KARePass application distributes the Post Matric Scholarship Online through the ePass portal of Karnataka. ePASS Karnataka Application Form 2020 is an important welfare measure to raise the literacy rate in the state by the Karnataka Education Department.
ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020
Here on this page, you can also find the direct link to KARePASS Application Form 2020 for the PMS FASS, Vidyasiri Scheme, Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric, FC, and NUR. Through this link, the students of Karnataka who belong to Reserved Category and Backward Class can apply for the PASS Karnataka Scholarship Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020 online application last date will be updated soon here on this page. You can find more details of the ePASS Karnataka Application Form 2020 Status, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Awards, Online Apply Link and Last date below.
Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2020 Overview:
|Organization Name||Department of Backward of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka|
|Name of the Scholarship||ePASS Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Beneficiary of this Scholarship||Meritorious students of Reserved Category and Lower Backward Classes|
|Registration Status||June 2020|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Our Email Notifications||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
About Karanatka ePASS Scholarship (Objective)
This scholarship is designed to give benefit to the Meritorious students of Karnataka which belongs to the Reserved and Backward Class category. The aim of the department is to reduce the burden of expenses of fees for the student’s higher studies by proving them financial Assistance and Support. Under this Karnataka ePASS Scholarship the Govt of Karnataka bears the fees related expenses of the candidates.
Karanatka ePASS Vidyasiri Scholarship Types
ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship is mainly provided in three forms which are explained as below
1. Full Fee concession for FC, PMS FAAS and NUR
Under this scholarship scheme, the students who are eligible for this are provided full fee concession of their course means the course full fee is paid by the Govt of Karnataka. And yearly approx 20000+ students are enrolled under this scholarship.
2. Free Hostel Fee for the Post-Matric Courses Students
In this scheme of Karnataka ePASS Scholarship, the Govt of Karnataka provides free Hostel Facility and Course fee to the merit candidates of SC/ST and OBC category. The students of the post-matric class mean students cleared the 10th class and are eligible for this scholarship for thier higher studies.
3. Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/ Secondary PUC
This scholarship is provided to the students who score 90% and above marks in SSLC or in Secdonary PUC Exams
Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
1. Eligibilty Ceritera for Full Fee concession for FC, PMS FAAS and NUR
- Candidates must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Candidate must be have qualified the pre-matric exam and enrolled in post-matric courses under govt recognized institute.
- Attendance in the Class must be a minimum of 75%.
- Family Income of candidates who belong to the BC/ PWD category must not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per year.
- Family Income of candidates who belong to the SC/ ST category must not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs per year.
2. Eligibilty Ceritera Free Hostel Fee for the Post-Matric Courses Students
- Candidates must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Candidates must belong to Category 1A/ 2A, 2B/ 3A/ 3B, SC, ST or Backward Class.
- The distance of the school from the house of the candidates Should be a minimum of 5 KM.
- Family Income of candidates should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year
3. Eligibilty Requirement Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/ Secondary PUC
- Candidates must be a resident of the state.
- Students must have secured minimum of 90% or above in the SSLC exams/ Secondary PUC exam.
- They must be enrolled in any Govert or private school of the Karnataka state.
- Family Income of candidates belonging to category 1 should not exceed Rs. 1 lakhs and not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakhs for 2A, 3A, and 3B categories.
Karanatka ePASS Vidyasiri Scholarship Required Documents
Interested candidates who belong to the state of Karnataka have all the relevant documents who want to apply for the various Scholarship under Karanatka ePASS Scholarship 2020. A list required documents for applying for the scholarship has been given below
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- Caste/ Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the State (SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD category students)
- Bank Details/ Passbook photo of the student’s bank account.
- Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Karnataka State
- Residential / Domicile certificate
Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Application Process 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the above said KARePASS Scholarship can check the application process for this here. The Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Application Process is online. So the candidates have to apply in online mode only no other mode of applications are accepted. Application Process for the scholarship likely to begin in the month of June and July 2020. Candidates are advised to keep all the above-said documents while filling the online application form.
Karnataka ePASS Scholarship Application Form 2020
- Got to the KARePASS Official Website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- On the Front Page click on the application links under the title “Student Zone” i.e. what type of scholarship you want to apply for.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Upload the photographs and scanned documents
- Review the form before final submit
- After Reviews submit the application
- You can also take the print of the application form.
- After submission of the online application form, a copy of the form have to be sent with the attested copies of documents to the concerned district Taluk Office on or before the last date.
How to Check KARePASS Scholarship Application Status 2020
- Visit the official website www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the Students Service Tab
- Select the Application Status from the list.
- Now login with your application no. SSLC pass year and other details and click on the get status.
- Your application status will appear in front of you.
KARePASS Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|Fresh Hostel Registration||June 2020|
|Pratibha Pushkar registration||July 2020|
|Fresh & Renewal of applications|
for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
|Will update Soon|
|Last Dates||Will update Soon|
KARePASS Schoalrship 2020 > Important Links
|Know your Application Number||Click Here|
|Check Your Application Status||Click Here|
|Check your Hostel Application Status||Click Here|
|Pratibha Acknowledgment||Click Here|
|KARePASS Online Application New Registrations||Apply Here|
KARePASS Contact Details:
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Hostel Phone Number: 8050370006
Scholarship Phone Number: 8050770005
Prathibha, IAS/ KAS Phone: 8050770004
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org