Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 notification has been recently updated. The Kerala Postal Circle is going to hire on 2086 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster and Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in the various regions of Kerala. If you want to apply for the Post office Recruitment 2019 in Kerala then you must apply Online for the Kerala Post Office Recruitment on or before 04 September 2019. All of the details related to the Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2019 have been given here on the page.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Kerala Postal Circle invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 2086 Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Postmaster and Assistant Branch Postmaster Vacancies. The last date for www. keralapost.gov.in recruitment in 2019 is 04.09.2019. Eager candidates can apply for the India Post office Kerala Recruitment on or before these dates.
The Desirable qualification for Jobs is the Senior Secondary School Examination Pass of 10th Standard. The age group limitation for Kerala Postal GDS Vacancy is 18 to 40 years. Aspirants between the age limitation can apply for it. You can find more brief relating to the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert below.
|Category||No. of Posts|
Kerala Postal Circle GDS Job Summary:
|Department Name||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Deadline||04 September 2019|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on LinkedIn||Find Us|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Our Email Newsletter||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email Make sure to verify your mail by going to your Gmail account.|
Other State Postal Circle Jobs 2020
The applicants should have passed the senior secondary examination and 10th certificate with passing marks in English and Maths (have been studied as the compulsory and elective subjects) from a recognized board.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 05 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12000/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sewak||Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 12000/-|
The age limit for the Kerala Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 is 18 to 40 years as on the 05.08.2019.
Note: There is no upper age relaxation to the EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs category who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC/ST/OBC shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Kerala Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated to vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
The applicants belonging to the OC/ OBC/ EWS category have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee for each set of five options. The application fee can be paid online through the Debit/ Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Note: The application fee is exempted for all the Female and PWD candidates
How to Apply for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment?
You may apply for the Kerala Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment online through the official website or the Direct link Given Below on or before 04.09.2019. While registering you have Required to fill your information given below.
- Name (In capital letters)
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH (Type of Disability – (HH/VH/OH) -the percentage of Disability).
- State in which 10th (Matriculation) has passed.
- Board in which 10th (Matriculation) has passed.
- Year of passing the Matriculation.
- Matriculation Certificate and Roll Number (Optional)
Kerala Post Office Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of the automated generated merit list.
- No weightage will be given to the candidates applying for the Jobs in Kerala Postal Circle. Only the marks obtained by the applicant in the Matriculation to the accuracy of 04 decimals will become the criteria for the final selection.
- The applicants have to apply with marks only if the applicant is having both marks and grades in the mark list.
- If the mark list contains the Grades/ Points, then the marks will be reckoned by taking the conversion of the Grades/ Points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum number of points and the grade as 100.
- In the case of same marks obtained by the applicant the merit order would be taken as D.O.B (Higher age as merit), SC Female, ST Female, OBC Female, UR Female, SC & ST Male, OBC Male, EWS Male, and UR Male.
- Applications received with incomplete data will be rejected.
Other Indian Postal Circle Recruitment:
Note: All queries of the applicant may be mailed and other queries or questions may be asked by mail to the “email@example.com”
Contact or Helpline Number:
- Helpline number: 0471-2560758
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Starting Date||05 August 2019|
|Last Date||04 September 2019|