MP Scholarship 2020: Hi, if you are looking for the MP Scholarship 2020 then here we are going to provide you the complete details in this post. Aspirants who want to check the MP Scholarship List 2020 then you must read all of the articles here. Currently, new MP Scholarship Online registrations for the academic year 2020 are opened for all departments.
MP Scholarship Portal Registration 2019-20
Here we are going to provide you the details related to the MP Scholarship Track, MP Scholarship KYC, MP Scholarship Portal Registration, MMVY Status, MMYM Scholarship, etc. If you want to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2020 then you can easily submit your MP Scholarship Application Form 2020 through the link given below. You can also check your MP Scholarship Status 2020 through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2019-20 or from the links given below.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2020 Overview:
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Scholarship|
|Facility Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarships|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Join us on Facebook||Join Us|
|Find us on Linkedin||Find Us|
|Our Email Notifications||Subscribe to Muftjobs.Com by Email|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Follow us on Twitter||Follow|
|Subscribe to Our Youtube Channel||Subscribe Here|
MP Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who have recently passed their Intermediate/ 12th examination with 75% or more marks from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board or 85% or more from CBSE/ ICSE board can easily apply for the MMVY MP Scholarship 2020.
- The annual income limit of the family required to get this scholarship is Rs. 6 Lakh from all sources.
- Engineering applicants should have qualified the JEE Mains examination with rank up to 50,000 or less.
- You have to get registered at an undergraduate level of course from a recognized University or Institute.
- Law graduate applicants have to pass the CLAT examination and have to get admission to a National Law University.
- The medical applicants have to get admission to a private or government medical college or dental college through NEET merit.
Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY), Madhya Pradesh
- This MMJKY scholarship is available to the children of persons who are mentioned as the unorganized workman by the Madhya Pradesh Labour Department.
- The candidate must have got admission to an undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), diploma, polytechnic, or ITI program.
- The Engineering applicants who want this scholarship should have passed the JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000.
- The medical applicants should have got admission in the MBBS course via JIPMER, AIIMS entrance examination.
- Law applicants are should have got admission to National Law University by getting passing the CLAT examination.
- The MP Scholarship 2019-20 under Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana is also suitable for students who have got admission to government colleges in any undergraduate (UG) or integrated postgraduate course or dual degree course.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students of Madhya Pradesh
- The scholars pertaining to the OBC category applicants who are studying at a post-secondary level can claim for the scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 75,000 for getting the 100% scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be up to Rs. 01 Lakh for getting the 50% scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students or Madhya Pradesh
Students who belongs to the Schedule Caste category, studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the Madhya Pradesh scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students of Madhya Pradesh
- The students who belong to the Schedule Tribe category studying at the post-secondary level can apply for the MP scholarship 2019-20.
- Their annual family income should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for getting the 100% scholarship.
- The annual family income should be between Rs. 2.5 to 06 Lacs for obtaining the 50% scholarship.
Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme, Madhya Pradesh
- The applicants should have obtained more than the 60% of marks in the final year examination.
- The students who have passed class 5th, 8th, or 10th exam can apply for the Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship List
- Model Higher Secondary Schools and Girls Education Complex Scholarship Scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Kalyan Yojana (MMJKY)
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY)
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh
- Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship
- Vikramaditya Free Education Scheme, MP
Documents Required for Scholarship MP:
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Recent passport size photograph
- Resident proof
Mp Scholarship Portal Name Search:
You can search your scholarship application page by your name, category. You just have to enter your name, your category, your district, and your institute name. Then click on the search details to get your application details.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Registration:
The Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal Registration is now open for the applicants. You may now register your self through the official website at www.scholarshiportal.mp.nic.in. We have mentioned the link to register online in our Important Link section.
MP Scholarship KYC:
The candidates are required to verify their Aadhaar via e-KYC. You can visit the State Scholarship Portal 2.0 to complete this process. You can verify your Aadhaar with your Applicant ID and Date of Birth.
MP Scholarship Status:
The students can also track the status of the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship through the links given on the website. To track your application you have to enter your name, category, district and institute name.
|Name of the Scholarship||Link To Check Scholarship|
|All Scholarship Applications/ Activities||Check Here|
|Post-Metric Scholarship||Check Here|
|MMVY Scholarship||Check Here|
|Awas Sahayta||Check Here|
|Gaon ki Beti/ Pratibha Kiran/ Vikramaditya Yojna||Check Here|
|District-Wise Details of Students Who Updated their Digital Caste Certificates||Check Here|
MP Scholarship Calculator:
The department has also created a calculator that will help you to calculate your scholarship. The link to calculate scholarship have been given below in our “Important Link” section. You will have to fill all the necessary details to calculate your scholarship.
MP Scholarship Application Process:
To register yourself with the MP Scholarship Portal you can follow the steps given below. It will become easy for you to understand the application process and will save you time.
Step 1: Visit the official State Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2.0 Login @ scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
Step 2: Under the student corner you have to search for the “Register Yourself” link. Check the image below for it. Click on that link to start the registration process.
Step 3: A new page will open like given in the picture below. Go to the end of that page and then tick on the agree box. Then the Continue button will appear and then press that button.
Step 4: Now you have to enter your Aadhaar Number two times and then you have to click on the “Proceed: Check & Verify” button.
Step 5: Fill all of your details on the page in front of you and then submit your application after checking all the details.
Note: After the registration process you can check your application status or you can say that you can track your application status through the link given below.
|Registration||Click Here to Register|
|Student Login||Click Here to Login|
|Search Student Record||Click Here to Search Student Record|
|Scholarship Calculator||Calculate Your Scholarship Here|
|Scholarship KYC||Click Here for MP Scholarship KYC|