PMIDC Typing Test Dates: Punjab Government, Department of Local Government (Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company) recently invites special recruitment drive for the disabled persons. There is a total 350 number of posts. This page is going to tell you about the PMIDC Admit Card 2019. So if you have applied for these 350 (i.e. Clerk, Lineman, Assistant Lineman, Peon, Safai Karamchari, etc.) jobs then you might like this post.
PMIDC Admit Card 2019
As per the department’s instructions, there are no written test or interview marks. The department is going to qualify the aspirants on the basis of English and Punjabi typewriting test. So it means you have to attend the typing test on the due dates. The PMIDC typing test dates are not yet announced but you can visit this page regularly to check the latest updates.
Important things about Job:
There is a total of 350 Group C and Group D Jobs. All of these vacancies are invited to various regions of Punjab. The education qualification for the PMIDC Job is Middle, Matriculation examination and the Graduation degree. The candidates having a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 47 (relaxation included) are eligible to apply for the position. The last date to apply for the vacancy is 20.06.2019. There shall be no written test or interview marks. Selection is going to be on the basis of the English and Punjabi typing test with a minimum speed of 30 wpm on the computer.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 20 June 2019.
- Typing Test Date: August 2019 (Tentative)
How to Check Typing Test Dates:
- You have to visit the official website at pmidc.punjab.gov.in.
- Visit the recruitment page of the PMIDC website.
- There click on this recruitment link with the name of public notice 2 dated 31.05.2019 typing test dates.
- Now click on the link and download the pdf file to check PMIDC typing test dates.