UP B.Ed JEE 2019 – Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJRPRU) has started the UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 Counselling Process at their official website www.upbed2019.in. UP B.Ed JEE Entrance Exam 2019 notification is out. The Uttar Pradesh government has authorized Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly to conduct the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination 2019 for the admission of students to the B.Ed. Courses in various Govt. /Aided/Self-Financed Colleges and Universities in the Uttar Pradesh State. The UP B.Ed. JEE Counseling will be done in the MJPRU Bareilly
UP B.Ed. JEE 2019
Allotment of seats in the B.Ed. Course in the different Colleges and Universities of the State will be based on the rank achieved by the student in the UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019. The candidates have to appear in the UP B.Ed. JEE to get admission in the B.Ed. course. The admission is also based on the student’s rank. Higher the rank will be the higher the chances will get admission in the reputed university/ college.
The aspirants should have a graduation degree in the Art, Commerce, Science Stream or should have the Postgraduate degree with at least 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
B.E./ B. Tech with at least 55% marks any equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ university as such by the Central Government.
Note: If an applicant is having an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate then he/she should ensure that the passing date of the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
The minimum age limit is 15 years. There is no limit of maximum age. So the applicants above the 15-years of age are eligible for UP B.ED. JEE 2019.
The selection for the UP BED Entrance Examination is going to be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination followed by counseling. The admission will be made only on the basis state level merit. All the private and government colleges will consider the applicant’s B.Ed scores for admission in UP B.Ed. JEE Course.
UP B.Ed. 2019 Examination Process:
There will be 02 different parts in the question paper of UP B.Ed. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The first paper will contain the Theory part and the second part will be a practical one.
- Examination Duration: 03 Hours
- Question Type: Objective Type Questions
- Marks: 03 Marks for Each Correct Answer
- Negative Marking: 01/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper-I Examination Pattern for UP B.Ed JEE 2019
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge||50||50 x 3 = 150 Marks|
|Hindi/ English (Any One)||50||50 x 3 = 150 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||300 Marks|
Paper-II Examination Pattern for UP B.Ed JEE 2019
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Aptitude Test||50||50 x 3 = 150 Marks|
|Personal Subjects (i.e. Arts, Commerce, etc.)||50||50 x 3 = 150 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||300 Marks|
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Application Process
If you are interested in UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 then you can apply from the official website by visiting www.upbed2019.in.
- After visiting the UP B.Ed. Official Website you have to click on the online registration link.
- Click on the link and you will be taken to another page asking for your details.
- You have to enter all the required details in the registration form.
- Now you have to pay the application fee to complete the registration procedure.
- After paying the application fee and filling all the details you have to click the submit button in order to fulfill the UP B.Ed Entrance Test process.
- On successful submission of the application form, you will get a registration number and password from the official website. The same will be used to download the UP B.ED JEE Admit Card 2019.
|General, OBC, Other State||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Mode of Payment:
The UP B.Ed. JEE application fee can be paid online and offline.
- SBI Challan Form Offline Mode: The system will generate a Challan form/ Cash voucher pre-printed with your details. You have to present the same at any State Bank of India (SBI) branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, your UP BE.D. JEE registration of the online application will complete.
- Online Mode: The online payment can be made by using your Debit/ Credit Card and Internet Banking
List of UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Participating Universities
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deendyal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu Siddharthnagar
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Urdu-Arbi-Farasi University, Lucknow
- Jan Nayak Chandrashekhar University, Baliya
Exam Centres & Codes
|City Name||City Code|
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the UP B.ED. JEE Admit card from the official website. You can download the UP B.Ed Admit card a few days prior to the examination. To download your admit card you will have to enter all your details (i.e. Registration no., Password, Name, Date of Birth, Fathers Name, etc.).
|UP BED JEE 2019 Schedule||Dates|
|Registration Starting Date||11 February 2019|
|Last Date for Online Regsitration||11 March 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||13 March 2019|
|Date of Examination|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 April 2019|
|Result||21 May 2019|
|Counselling Start||06 June 2019|
|Classes Starts from||01 July 2019|
|Download Allotment Result||13 June 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||10 July 2019|
- Department, Lucknow University, Lucknow- 226007
- Help Line No.: 0522-2740200,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://upbed.nic.in
- Information Cell Contact No.: 0581-2520011
- Fax No.: 0581-2528384
|Login for College Choice Filling||Click Here|
|College FEE Submission Extension||Check Here|
|Check Seat Allotment Result||Click Here|
|For Online Counselling||Click Here|
|Govt./ Aided College List Download||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Counselling Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Result With Score Card/ Rank Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Paper I and Paper II|
|Online Correction/ Upload 0 FEE Document||Check Here|
|Download Notice for Correction of / 0 Fee Document Upload||Check Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|College Fee Submit Date Extension||Check Here|
|Complete Brochure||Check Here|
|Form Filling Guidelines||Check Here|
|Test Centres||Check Here|
|Participating Universities||Check Here|
|Examination Pattern||Check Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|